Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I just need to let it out!!!!

So yesterday was Braden's 4 year check up at the Dr's. I knew what was going to happen at this appointment but yet I wasn't ready to "hear" it all. The words Autism just haunt me and now they are becoming the reality. Although it's not a severe case but it's still being said. I know that he can get help but as I've said before it still sucks to hear!

Good news though is that Braden is being seen by an behaviorist therapist tomorrow at 1230pm!! They told us when making the appt. to plan to be there for 2 1/2 hours with paperwork and the initial evaluation. Luckily my mom is coming down to be with us for this and lend her ears and most of all support! Braden also has an appt. with an OT on the 8th of Sept. It's a lot to handle but we can do it with God's help, friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment