Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Missing my family

So my mom comes to visit about every 3 weeks or so and it's wonderful! I am so grateful that the kids get to see her because my family and my parents are the only active grandparents in the kids lives. Don't want to get into too much detail but plain and simple my in laws have decided not to be in their lives....it's actually best!
Anyhow, seeing my mom with the kids just makes me miss Yuma and the family that's there, there's just something about having supportive family in your lives that you need. I have them in my daily lives but they aren't a car ride away( they are but it's 3.5hrs away!). I wish and pray that Chris' job could be moved to Yuma but I know for now that's not possible! He is very supportive of me and understands my need to travel and see my family. Unfortantley my car isn't driving worthy of a 3.5hr drive but soon it will be!!
I guess I just needed to vent but I do miss my yuma fam. and pray to be there someday....Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment